How can i have dine in and takeout in the same ticket?

Azhar

Sometimes a client order a meal (Dine in ), and want another meal (Takeout). How can i put them in the ticket of the same table

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• BeerZilla
      By BeerZilla
      I have a bottle shop that is a showcase for our internet sales.  I want need two price tiers for our products.  One price for 'drink in' and another for 'internet/take out'.  Can someone advise me how to set this up?  I'd like the first screen to have these two options and then go on to the separate price tiers.
    • Fothee
      By Fothee
      Hello there Loyverse Lovers, i have search for over one week now to setup my taxes in Loyverse.
      i'm not the smartest person and Belgium is not the best about taxes.
      Is there a tutorial that explain it for me from the beginning please?

Add an item and setup the VAT and then the dining options please. Can someone please give me a movie from that please?

info@fothee.be
    • kakdennis
      By kakdennis
      I need to set the taxes by dining option
      So I need to apply tax for online delivery order only

I already configure depending dining option
      So I choose taxes off when dine in and take out, and tax will apply when I choose online delivery
      But the taxes always applied on every item even I choose dine in or take away order
      There are no change, the tax always applied on every item and in every dining option

Please help, thank you

• Diego Preza
      By Diego Preza
      Is anyone having the same issue? I add exceptions (delivery and takeout) for VAT in Backoffice but it doesn't work. It keeps applying VAT for all dinning options, including delivery and takeout. Does anyone know how to solve this?
    • Fernando Zapata
      By Fernando Zapata
      Is there a way to include the names that I give to each ticket on the receipt that I print?

Loyverse Point of Sale