Why the receipts can't auto sync after payment?

Willi4m
Go to solution Solved by Mia,

hi,

i have 2 question 

1. why the receipts can't auto sync after payment? can it set automatic sync after do payment? at this moment i must press new sales button, than the receipts can be sync

2 . is any way to change my order number ??

tq

• Solution

Hello,

1-The receipts are synchronized with the Back-office when you charge the ticket. It is not a must to click on the “New sale” button to synchronize the receipts, but clicking this button make the synchronization immediate (if your POS device is connected with the internet) meanwhile without clicking it you may face a short delay.

And it is necessary to click on the “New sale” button to get back to the sales screen, so you can not really avoid clicking this button.

2-It is not possible to change the order number.

The order number has a specific meaning.

For example: #0215-01-02
0215 is monthDAY (Feb 15);
01 is the POS number;
02 is the order number;
and order number every day start from 01.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:45 AM, Mia said:

thanks for your reply 

Hello,

1-The receipts are synchronized with the Back-office when you charge the ticket. It is not a must to click on the “New sale” button to synchronize the receipts, but clicking this button make the synchronization immediate (if your POS device is connected with the internet) meanwhile without clicking it you may face a short delay.

And it is necessary to click on the “New sale” button to get back to the sales screen, so you can not really avoid clicking this button.

2-It is not possible to change the order number.

The order number has a specific meaning.

For example: #0215-01-02
0215 is monthDAY (Feb 15);
01 is the POS number;
02 is the order number;
and order number every day start from 01.