I am looking for a way to get extra lines at the bottom of the receipts that print out?

empirebattles
Go to solution Solved by Christine,

I am looking for a way to get extra lines at the bottom of the receipts that print out (both orders, and customer printouts).

Is there any way to do this without placing a character on each line?

If you put something like a period on each line, it prints out the character, then the new line, but it looks like the interface strips out any invisible characters.

I was able to 'fake' it, by putting in Chinese characters on each line, and the printers don't seem to print them, but still print the line. 

Am i missing an 'easier' way to do this?

• Solution

Hi! 

To add extra line in receipt, please, go to the App → Settings → choose your printer

then open Advanced Settings and in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands' add 0A, 0A before existing values. 
For example: 

image.thumb.png.8bb49adf6f867c196c007ce8147b22bd.png

0A,0A can add only one extra line. So if you need to add two lines write 0A,0A,0A,0A

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
7 hours ago, Georg said:

Hello

No, it is not possible.
May I know why do you need it?

I have a reciept clip in the kitchen. Problem is the kitchen reciept is way too crowded so when I clip it, a lot of the orders at the top of the print are covered.. hoping I could add some spacing at the top to give way

I see. Thank you for your explanation. I will send such an idea to our development team. If we will get a lot of similar requests from other users, it might be implemented in the future.