This policy describes the information we process to support Loyverse Town community.
What kinds of information do we collect?
- Information and content you provide. We collect the content, communications, and other information you provide on Loyverse.town website, including when you create a question, answer, comment and discussion, and message used to communicate with other users.
- Information about the users, topics, questions, and discussions you are connected to.
- Data with special protections: your email, which you registered with on the Loyverse POS products platform.
- Your profile photo and contact information: information such as your username, full name, location, website, and business status, which we use to help you and others find people with similar interests, and for other purposes listed below.
How do we use this information?
We use the information we have as described below to provide and support the Loyverse Town community. Here's how:
- To create a Feed and email distribution personalized and relevant to you, we use your interests and activities based on the data we collect and learn from you and others (data with special protections); how you use and interact with our website.
- We use the email we have on file for you to send you information about your questions and discussions activity, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Public information can be seen by anyone, including those who do not have a Loyverse Town account. This is:
- Any information you share with the public audience.
- Information on your public profile on Loyverse Town, including your username, full name, location, website, business status, and profile photo.
- Public information can also be seen, accessed, reshared, or downloaded through third-party services such as search engines, APIs, and by apps, websites and other services that integrate with our website.
Content others share or reshare about you
You should consider who you choose to share with, because people who can see your activity on our website can choose to share it with others on and off our website, including people outside the audience you shared with. For example, when you share an answer or send a message to specific users, they can download, screenshot, or reshare that content to others across or off our website. Also, when you comment on someone else's post or react to their content, your comment or reaction is visible to anyone who can see the other person's content, and that person can change the audience later.
People can also use our website to create and share content about you with the audience they choose. For example, people can share a photo of you in a question, answer, and discussion, or share information about you in their content or messages. If you are uncomfortable with what others have shared about you on our website, you can report abusive content or spam on Loyverse Town by using the 'Abuse', which is available in the menu.
Information about your status on our website
Any people can see your activity on our website, including your questions and its quantity, your answers and its quantity, your comments and its quantity, your discussions and its quantity, users who follow you and their quantity, users who you follow and their quantity, topics you follow and its quantity, quantity of questions and answers you voted on, quantity of upvotes and downvotes you gave out to other users, quantity of upvotes and downvotes you received from other users, how long you have been a user of our website, and your last write action date and time.
How can I export or delete information about me?
We provide you with the ability to access, rectify, export, and erase your data.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our website, or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
When you want to delete your account, you can send a request to delete your account from your user’s profile (‘Edit profile’ page). Your request will be processed by website administration within 24 hours.
When you delete your account, your shared public information, including answers and comments, will be permanently deleted. But your questions and discussions, which other users answered or commented, will be not deleted, but your authority will be deleted and people will not know that these questions and discussions came from you. Their new author will change to 'Anonymous'.
When you want to export your account data, you can click on the link ‘Download a copy of my data in loyverse.town’, which is available in user’s profile (‘Edit profile’ page). You can select the type of data you need to export, and a file with that information will be created as soon as possible. You will be informed by email and you can download the file with the selected information in HTML and JSON formats.
How will we notify you of changes to this policy?
We'll notify you before we make changes to this policy and give you the opportunity to review the revised policy before you choose to continue using our website.
How to contact Loyverse Town administration?
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact us by sending a detailed email to email@example.com.
Date of last revision: May 21, 2018