Can I send Order amount to my Tyro Terminal, as well as send order through to KDS?

Mail_Star_Espresso

OK

I need sim to send the payment transaction from my iPad POS through to my Tyro terminal, but need I need wifi to send completed sales order from my POS to my KDS.

Am I able to achieve this? CurrentlyI have to send the order through to the KDS and then manually enter the transaction amount into Tyro.

Thanks

Hello,

Yes, you can integrate your Tyro terminal to your Loyverse POS if you are using Yoximo terminal GSM 3G (Wi-Fi).

Then please follow the steps in the tutorial below showing you how to connect it.

How to Accept Credit Cards with Loyverse POS and Tyro
https://help.loyverse.com/help/credit-cards-tyro

Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Ok. Forgot to mention my wifi is not connected to the internet. Just have a router that lets me to connect the iPads. 
As both my iPads are SIM enabled is there a way I can connect kds, pos and tyro? 
thanks

Hello,

We have not tested whether having both WiFi and Cellular connections on the iPad will let you connect all the devices correctly.

However, as an alternative, you can consider using one of the iPad devices as a Hotspot to which other devices can connect.

Hi. Yes my terminal is already integrated with my loyverse pos, but wanted to connect a kitchen display. Without a network present either via hot spot or sim connection. 

Hello,

In this case, I am afraid to say that it is not possible to connect a KDS since a local network connection is necessary for it to communicate with POS.