Loyverse Printing order Problem: Kitchen Orders Not Printing as Expected

Jame99
Go to solution Solved by Georg,

I'm experiencing difficulty printing orders to the kitchen printer in Loyverse. I've tested the printer, and it's communicating with the Loyverse system, as test prints are successful. However, when attempting to save an open order, the kitchen order doesn't print. Interestingly, I've created new Loyverse accounts to test, and the kitchen order prints successfully. It's only when using my restaurant's established Loyverse setup that the issue arises. Any insights or assistance from the community would be greatly appreciated.

• Solution
20 hours ago, Jame99 said:

I'm experiencing difficulty printing orders to the kitchen printer in Loyverse. I've tested the printer, and it's communicating with the Loyverse system, as test prints are successful. However, when attempting to save an open order, the kitchen order doesn't print. Interestingly, I've created new Loyverse accounts to test, and the kitchen order prints successfully. It's only when using my restaurant's established Loyverse setup that the issue arises. Any insights or assistance from the community would be greatly appreciated.

Hello

Please, make sure all the necessary settings were done in the back office and in the POS App as well:

Using Kitchen Printers with Loyverse POS
https://help.loyverse.com/help/using-kitchen-printers

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Georg said:

Hello

Please, make sure all the necessary settings were done in the back office and in the POS App as well:

Using Kitchen Printers with Loyverse POS
https://help.loyverse.com/help/using-kitchen-printers

Thanks you for helping yeah try try to check again i forgot to add kitchen printer group , after i add the kitchen printer group it works 

17086573950068268433796985079338.jpg

• Party 1