Open tickets for multiple store set up

Zapote
Go to solution Solved by Georg,

Hi.

We're newly setting up Loyverse to use in a restaurant and accommodation business. We were hoping to have multiple stores so that we could split transactions between cost centres for reporting but have two possible issues that I'd love some feedback on if possible.

1. I've read that if we have open tickets on a POS we will lose them if we log out. We intended to use the same POS device for both stores and just log out and log in when we needed to add transactions for the different stores - anyone know if this is true.

2. We will have the same customers using both stores as they will be paying for food from the restaurant alongside accommodation extras - can you have a tab running for a customer that contains transactions from different stores?

Any advice would be gratefully received as we work out whether we need to include the 2nd store as a category within the first business instead

On 2/13/2024 at 10:58 PM, Zapote said:

1. I've read that if we have open tickets on a POS we will lose them if we log out. We intended to use the same POS device for both stores and just log out and log in when we needed to add transactions for the different stores - anyone know if this is true.

Hello
Even if you sign out from the Loyverse POS App, the open tickets should not be lost, but it is not recommended, as in case you had some internet interruptions and the open tickets or paid receipts were not sent to a server, they might be lost.

• Solution
On 2/13/2024 at 10:58 PM, Zapote said:

We will have the same customers using both stores as they will be paying for food from the restaurant alongside accommodation extras - can you have a tab running for a customer that contains transactions from different stores?

Unfortunately, you can see only the transactions assigned to this particular store in the POS App.
To see all the transactions of a specific customer in multiple stores, you need to open the reports in the back office:

image.thumb.png.93c5c8995c8a4fb58954ca6a34aeef4b.png