Connecting receipt printer to LOYVERSE POS?

karlson

Are non-bluetooth printers supposed to be connected by wire to the loyverse pos? I’m not sure if I’m missing a cable, because I don’t have any wires that would fit into the monitor I ordered with the printer, (they were in one set along with the cash register,) or if the printer ( OCPP-C582 ) isn’t compatible with loyverse?

I’ve followed the advice on the website for other printers that weren’t in the selection, but when i printed a test page it would just show the IP adress as 0.0.0.0. Is this a problem with my Internet, the printer or am I doing everything wrong?

never used that printer unfortunately but looking it up online seems to state it should have a  USB port, this would be the easiest way of connecting. the 'monitor' - can you advise what device it is? and what operating system it is (android, IOS, windows etc).  Loyverse can potentially connect via Bluetooth, USB or wireless depending on the hardware

Sorry, by monitor I meant touchscreen, “TK-E109GCM,” an android. I’ve tried using bluetooth to connect to it, but it doesn’t show up. And the USB port doesn’t fit either. I don’t have the information on the set I bought, so I’m not sure if I might have just lost the cable that fits. 

looks like the TK-E109GCM is just a tablet and it doesn't state it has any USB ports so unlikely - it states it has Bluetooth so presumably the printer doesn't have Bluetooth.