Sum up not showing up as payment option in android app

TBF
Go to solution Solved by Shinjin,

Sum up has been added as a payment office in my loyverse back office but doesn't show up in the loyverse app on the tablet. Zettle is also a payment option and it shows up. Sum up app has been installed on the tablet. Not sure why it isn't showing as an option in Loyverse? new to SumUP. Thank you!

Hello,

Please make sure that your POS device is connected to the Internet and then press the Sync button.

image.thumb.png.ca7592e21adf6f2b503653c4fa9dadd3.png

You can also try signing out of the POS device by carefully following the steps in the tutorial below and then logging in again.

How to Sign out from Loyverse POS
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-exit-loyverse-pos

We will be waiting for your feedback.

Thanks! I've actually done both of those things, tried another tablet, deleted and reconnected to sumup in the back office. It just doesn't seem to be connecting? Zettle connected so easily, not sure why this one isn't.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback,

Could you please also tell us the name of the shop in which you have tried using the Sumup payment type on your POS?

Did you make sure that the payment type is available for all the stores on your account and then save this setting?
image.png.299271a2b6faceaef4bf127eb4547031.png

We will be waiting for your reply.

Payment type was checked as available in all stores, Barn and Concessions are the 2 that I tried to use it on. I tried selecting only available in one store to see if that would change anything but it didn't. Thanks for your help with this. I just seems a little strange. I'm using android, I don't know if that is part of the issue.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

Would you be able to try it on a different device with an Android version higher than Android 6?

Additionally, our team would appreciate it if you could provide a screenshot or, better yet, a video of how the payment type list looks like on the device.

It's important for us to understand which step of the setup described in the tutorial below you are not able to follow.

How to Accept Credit Cards with Loyverse POS and SumUp
https://help.loyverse.com/help/credit-cards-sumup

We will be waiting to hear from you.

• Solution

Please also keep in mind that connecting Sumup on Android is done differently than on iOS.

To connect the SumUp card reader to Android devices, you have to make a test sale and select the Sumup payment type.
image.thumb.png.d1fa171e2887e9cd1eaa973ce252a910.png

You will see an invitation to download the Sumup app. Tap the ‘Download app’ button.
image.png.0bd73667e5b07b1be29ec99da3152fcd.png

You will be redirected to Google Play to the SumUp app. Install the app to your device and launch it.
Note: For using the SumUp App on Android devices, the required operating system is Android 6.0 or higher.

You will see the welcoming screen of SumUp app. Tap the ‘Get Started’ button.
Enter Email and Password from your SumUp account.
image.png.8b0c5977412ecc870f04e733a0e9500b.png

You will see an invitation to make payment through SumUp app.
image.png.59ad95c13cebf163261a622bf56d97ba.png

Now you can close this app and go to accept payments through Loyverse POS.

Note: SumUp works only with mobile devices with geolocation enabled.

Thank you! I don't know what happened but I just rang in a sale an Sum up is showing as an option now. I don't know what changed overnight but I appreciate your help!

• Party 1