Marking Orders Done

DJMannyD

I have 2 KDS’s on 2 separate iPads, 1 is by our pickup window and 1 is in our kitchen. When the order is marked done on the KDS at the pickup window, it doesn’t remove itself from the 2nd KDS that’s in the kitchen. Why is that and can we fix that or make that happen? Also on my POS, I used to have an open cash drawer button when tapping on the 3 dots on the top right corner, that is no longer there. How do I get that back or fix it also? Thanks

Hello @DJMannyD

Thank you for your questions.

10 hours ago, DJMannyD said:

I have 2 KDS’s on 2 separate iPads, 1 is by our pickup window and 1 is in our kitchen. When the order is marked done on the KDS at the pickup window, it doesn’t remove itself from the 2nd KDS that’s in the kitchen. Why is that and can we fix that or make that happen? 

Currently, KDS works like that. The strikethrough or deleting ticket on KDS affects only within the device.

10 hours ago, DJMannyD said:

Also on my POS, I used to have an open cash drawer button when tapping on the 3 dots on the top right corner, that is no longer there. How do I get that back or fix it also? Thanks

Could you check if you have connected a receipt printer to the POS app?
If so, could you send me a screenshot of the configuration of the receipt printer?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2023 at 1:15 AM, Yasuaki said:

Hello @DJMannyD

Thank you for your questions.

Currently, KDS works like that. The strikethrough or deleting ticket on KDS affects only within the device.

Could you check if you have connected a receipt printer to the POS app?
If so, could you send me a screenshot of the configuration of the receipt printer?

Is there anyway you can maybe add that as an update in the future? Maybe have a switch to turn “on” the KDS syncing and “off” to make it be the way that it is now? Thanks