SumUp Signature

Wade

There seems to be a fundamental glitch in the system with the placement of the signature collection popup.  As if it's not bad enough that the signature can't be turned off for small transactions like it can on most all other POS systems, for restaurants using the Customer Display System, why in the world would the SumUp signature box popup on the employee side?  It makes no sense.  If nothing else it could pop up on both and just wait for the first submission.  "Oh here Ma'am, I realize you're looking at your order and total on that screen, but let me bring my screen around the counter for you so you can sign your name..."  

Hello,

The option of whether you can enable or disable the signature depends on the payment provider used. Please check your Sumup account settings if it can be disabled for certain transactions or not. This cannot be decided by us as Loyverse does not process payments.

I have sent your feedback about whether the signature window can be relocated to the CDS app to our team as a suggestion.