I have two POS on my account, how do I see receipts for both POS

UtahSP
Go to solution Solved by Georg,

I have two POS on two different cell phones.  When I log into the backoffice I can only see the receipts for one of the POS.  How do I see the receipts from the other POS

• Solution
On 5/31/2023 at 5:05 PM, UtahSP said:

I have two POS on two different cell phones.  When I log into the backoffice I can only see the receipts for one of the POS.  How do I see the receipts from the other POS

Hello, dear user

The receipts made from all your POS devices should be visible in the back office.
1.If you can't see the receipts of your second POS device in the back office, please make sure you logged in to the same Loyverse account(used the same email and password).
2.Also, please check if the internet connection is turned on, on your POS device.
3.Please, make sure, the power-saving or data(internet)-saving mode/app is turned off because it affects the synchronisation process.
4.Please, check if the missed receipts are displayed in the RECEIPTS section on the POS device where these receipts were made.
image.thumb.png.e716839eff28fb9303172268deb5eeed.png

If the receipts are shown there and marked as not synchronised, please press SYNC button on the sale screen:

image.thumb.png.7eacfabd4a2d7cb80005d296e7e44e0c.png
---

image.png.493646742dd338ee235275637c50cfb3_1.thumb.png.b89f22df70877e69baf1c8f66cb6bb1a.png

PLEASE NOTE:

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU NEED TO DELETE THE LOYVERSE POS APP OR SIGN OUT, FIRST, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO DO NOT LOSE THE RECEIPTS WHICH WERE NOT SYNCHRONISED YET:

How to Sign out from Loyverse POS
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-exit-loyverse-pos