Can NOT connect to Live Chat

JavaJosh99

Hi. I'm using a Mac, and 2 different browsers and the live chat link is not working.  No error message, just nothing happens when I attempt to start a chat.  Again 2 different browsers and I've tried logging out and in again.

Thanks

JavaJosh99

Hello,

Loyverse priority support through live chat is included with our addons. However, we do provide priority support for the first 14 days after signing up.

If you wish access live chat support please subscribe to one of our addons; Employee management, Advanced inventory, and Integrations.

Really.  Wow...    A while ago, as a trial, a way to evaluate your platform,  I set up an account and used some features to learn about the platform...  And I used the live chat to ask a question.  Which took 24hrs to respond.  What I wasn't told or made aware of is the 14 availability after "signing up".

I am considering using your platform to run my business and these mishaps are extremely alarming.

Hello,

When you press on the live chat button, you are supposed to see the following message:
image.thumb.png.f047ebc2ae98b1009b36d48f9420890a.png

Just to confirm, could you please send us an email from your Loyverse account email address to help@loyverse.com. In the email, please specify whether you are pressing the Live chat button in the POS app or in the Back Office.

We are looking forward to your reply.

• Like 1