Another account to the same store via Loyverse dashboard?

GnGrillBXU

I was wondering if there was any discussion to allow Mangers or Staff to login to the backoffice with the same permission they have.

Its because some options are restricted like item component editing/adding using the app. but i dont want to give them full permission to change everything.

13 hours ago, GnGrillBXU said:

I was wondering if there was any discussion to allow Mangers or Staff to login to the backoffice with the same permission they have.

Its because some options are restricted like item component editing/adding using the app. but i dont want to give them full permission to change everything.

I would like my Bar Managers at each store to have the ability to edit details for certain categories for only their stores like Cocktails, Spirits, Beer, and Wine ... but not have access to the details on Appetizers, Pizza, Dinners, etc. 

I would like my Chefs to have the ability to edit costs for their categories as well. This would take a huge load of work off me (doing it all right now).

Is this similar to what you are asking? If yes ... I need (would like) this too. 🙂

18 hours ago, GnGrillBXU said:

Hello! Your employees will be able to log in to the back office using their email and password if you enable them "back office" access: image.png.f7518d93d5ad9246fb2a2d9021123ee8.png

After that, you can choose from the list below what access they will have