Is there a way to create a sale using a web browser or have the POS app run on the Mac?

MaplesFlowers

Hi,

We also take orders over the phone and I need my office staff to put all orders through this POS. They work with MacBooks, I used to be able to use the POS app on the Mac but I see it has been removed. Is there a way to create a sale using a web browser or have the POS app run on the Mac?

We use iPads and iPhones for the shop floor but the office staff do not use these.

Kind regards,

Chris Skinner

On 11/3/2022 at 4:50 PM, MaplesFlowers said:

Is there a way to create a sale using a web browser or have the POS app run on the Mac?

Hello, dear user

No, it is not possible to use a web browser or Mac to make sales. 

You can make sales only using these devices:

Loyverse POS App can be installed on iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet or Android Smartphone.
The minimum requirements to use Loyverse POS on your devices are Android 5 or later and iOS 11 or later.
We recommend a device with a minimum of 1 GB of RAM and 1 GB of free space on your device.

Also, Loyverse POS App can be installed on a few models of Sunmi devices: 
https://help.loyverse.com/help/connecting-built-printers-sunmi

few models of IMIN devices:
https://loyverse.town/blogs/entry/135-loyverse-pos-works-on-imin-devices

and P2 Plus V190-A device

The Loyverse POS App used to run on a Mac which uses Apple silicone such as an M1 or M2 processor, but that has now been removed?

Why has this been removed? It is limiting functionality for users like us who need to use the app on a Mac.

In fact I can download and install all of the Loyverse apps except the POS one and run them on my Mac.

This just doesn't make sense.

Screenshot 2022-11-06 at 18.18.58.png