I have a Star TSP143IIIU printer, which is a USB printer and is listed as a supported printer by Loyverse

ESTBBQ

I have a Star TSP143IIIU printer, which is a USB printer and is listed as a supported printer by Loyverse. I followed all the steps given by Loyverse Help to install the printer, but it just won't print. My cash drawer, an APG Vasario Series, also listed as a supported cash drawer, keeps receiving opening commands by the app. At first I thought I didn’t install something right, then I downloaded a few other POS-apps and they all work correct, however I still like Loyverse, because I was used to it.

Can someone please help me out with a solution to this problem. Maybe the Loyverse app needs an update to work with this particular USB printer model.

I’m using a Samsung A7 tablet with android 11 installed. I also tried my other Android devices (Amazon Fire 10, Samsung Galaxy S22, Samsun Galaxy A12), but none of them worked.

• 8 months later...

I have a Star TSP143IIIU printer, but don't print anything.

Can someone please help me out with a solution to this problem. Maybe the Loyverse app needs an update to work with this particular USB printer model.

Already use another usb cable and otg, but I still don't print.

PLEASE HELP!!!

• 1 month later...

Hello @NANI

Could you please send a photo of how you connected the printer?
Also, is it possible to see the configuration screen of the printer on the POS?

I have the exact same issue. Strangely the printer isn't listed as supported in the USB version, only ethernet. It is shown as supported in iOS. I know the printer works on my Android tablet (Samsung Tab 2) as it works perfectly OK when I use it via another POS app. If Loyverse can make it work in iOS, surely they can get it to work in Android. The very least they could do is tell us how to set it up. I've tried setting it up as Other but can't get it to work. Probably needs some knowledge of Esc/POS coding.
Any chance of some help?

1 minute ago, SteveSkiv said:

I have the exact same issue. Strangely the printer isn't listed as supported in the USB version, only ethernet. It is shown as supported in iOS. I know the printer works on my Android tablet (Samsung Tab 2) as it works perfectly OK when I use it via another POS app. If Loyverse can make it work in iOS, surely they can get it to work in Android. The very least they could do is tell us how to set it up. I've tried setting it up as Other but can't get it to work. Probably needs some knowledge of Esc/POS coding.
Any chance of some help?

I have pressed the test print button and it says it is printing. It doesn't fail or error, just doesn't print.