Screen Button Sizes & number of items on sales screen

AaronF

Sorry if this has been replicated somewhere but the searching did not show any results for exactly the same question I need to ask.

Can we change the size of the item buttons, I'd like to have more buttons as well as pop-up screens not static category/sub screens.

9 hours ago, AaronF said:

Can we change the size of the item buttons, I'd like to have more buttons as well as pop-up screens not static category/sub screens.

Hello

No, it is not possible to change the size of the items buttons even if you use bigger or smaller Tablet screen size.
You can create up to 6 pages on the sale screen. If needed, you can put the categories on the sale screen instead of the items and then, when you click on the category, the list of the items assigned to this category will be opened:

image.thumb.png.387213682800032721f4661085ac3f94.png
---

image.thumb.png.6eddae460c27450e4f617edb00288e97.png

Also, you can change the screen layout to the list view:

image.thumb.png.279f217db50009677b6070fcb9c2afd5.png

Thanks for your response. I had a 9" tablet and hoped that going to a 12" laptop with emulator would give me more space, but it doesn't.  I'd quite happily pay to purchase the app if the developers made some features a premium option. I see this as a basic function.

Can I get comment from the developers why this is not an option?

15 hours ago, AaronF said:

Thanks for your response. I had a 9" tablet and hoped that going to a 12" laptop with emulator would give me more space, but it doesn't.  I'd quite happily pay to purchase the app if the developers made some features a premium option. I see this as a basic function.

Can I get comment from the developers why this is not an option?

I will send your suggestion to our development team, but I can't promise that it will be implemented in the future.

Me Too Expecting this Feature (Reduce the Item Button Size and also Able Reduce the Price Details Column,

One More thing POS Desktop Dual Screen Not Able to Setup (For Customer View) in Loyverse too,

If this both Feature have, Loyverse will Get More Customer,

Thank You,

Regards,

Mahusuthan.