How to add table numbers in Loyverse POS?

Tony O
Go to solution Solved by sidorela,

Would it be possible to add a table number section or the capability of adding a table number to the orders without the need for using open tickets. It would speed up the operation considerably as well as avoiding confusion of delivering food to numberless tickets. We operate a payment on order system.
  • Like 1

It seems that you would like to have preset numbers of tables instead of entering them manually each time? I agree that it would speed up the operation. Would you still need the abitility to enter custom names for a ticket? (e.g. if you would like to name it with a customer name - I think it could be useful if you have a bar or takeout)
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I usually do this way: 

When I receive an order from a customer, I save it with comments (for example "table # 4"). Then it printed on the kitchen printer for our cook.

On the kitchen order, it is looking as here 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Hello Tony,

Loyverse has now the feature Predefined open tickets which allows you to quickly assign names to open ticket (orders) . For example, Table 1, Table 2, etc.

I suggest you to read the help article about this feature to fully understand how it works: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-use-predefined-open-tickets

Edited by Nicole