Sunmi D2 mini receipt cutting off time and date

sherpa

Hi, 

Have just purchased a sunmi d2 mini cash register and have everything set up how i like it, the only problem i am having is that when receipts are printed the time and date are in the cut off area is there a setting i can change so this dose not happen please?

cropped.jpg

this seems to be quite common with the sunmi devices - certain releases fix it though

Did you try to contact Sunmi support team? Maybe they can help you to fix this receipt printing issue.

On 5/9/2022 at 6:44 PM, Georg said:

Hello

Could you make a screenshot of your printer settings in the POS App?

image.thumb.png.a80b4f2500553c7da99c08f582d10053.png

Hi,

here is a photo of my loyverse printer settings

9 hours ago, Georg said:

Did you try to contact Sunmi support team? Maybe they can help you to fix this receipt printing issue.

Have tried sunmi customer support and got this reply,

"wei zhou

Monday 5:51 PM

Hello

Can you try to add printing blank line command after printing your content?

BRs"

I have asked them what they mean by printing a blank line command but have not had a answer yet from them

sunmi printer settings.jpg

i think they mean adding a blank line in the footer - but that doesnt work. basically the fix would be a command code in the advanced settings - however no one seems to be able to provide it

1 hour ago, Georg said:

Could you send me a photo of the real receipt, please?

Hi Georg,

I have attached a real receipt from my till for you, this is what happens if i do not pull up on the receipt so that the date and receipt number dose not get cut off

PRINTER RECEIPT .jpg

here is a (likely) fix

on the printer setup, delete the existing then add a new printer - Name the printer, then in printer model select OTHER MODEL, Select BLUEOOTH and hit search – it should come back as INNER PRINTER. Select the correct width (based on model). Then open advanced settings – in the field called Cutter ESC/POS Commands overwrite this with 0A0A0A1D564200 – Hit back. and hit print test  – hit save in the top corner.

Edited by CashRegisterGroup

On 5/12/2022 at 8:54 PM, CashRegisterGroup said:

here is a (likely) fix

on the printer setup, delete the existing then add a new printer - Name the printer, then in printer model select OTHER MODEL, Select BLUEOOTH and hit search – it should come back as INNER PRINTER. Select the correct width (based on model). Then open advanced settings – in the field called Cutter ESC/POS Commands overwrite this with 0A0A0A1D564200 – Hit back. and hit print test  – hit save in the top corner.

Thank you for you solution to this,

Have tried you Fix and it dose make the printer work correctly now, the only problem i have now is the cash draw will not open when i make a sale.

I have attached photos of the changed settings i have got now are this correct for the cash draw as well? Also the third picture is what was the original settings before i changed anything

Thank you for your help in this matter sunmi customer support have bin useless so far

inner printer.jpg

inner printer settings.jpg

inner printer original settings.jpg

yep setting look correct. i've tested again here and the drawer is being kicked as expected (ie on a cash sale). 

what version of Loyverse are you running? for reference we are on v2.22.9-sunmi 

also which Sunmi d2 model is it?

6 hours ago, CashRegisterGroup said:

yep setting look correct. i've tested again here and the drawer is being kicked as expected (ie on a cash sale). 

what version of Loyverse are you running? for reference we are on v2.22.9-sunmi 

also which Sunmi d2 model is it?

Hi,

I have a Sunmi D2 mini cash register with a small cash draw

Could you tell me how to find my version of Loyverse please?

20 hours ago, sherpa said:

Hi,

I have a Sunmi D2 mini cash register with a small cash draw

Could you tell me how to find my version of Loyverse please?

while in the loyverse app - click the burger menu in top left ( 3 line) and within the menu at the bottom will show your version number - likely to start sunmi xxxxx

2 hours ago, CashRegisterGroup said:

while in the loyverse app - click the burger menu in top left ( 3 line) and within the menu at the bottom will show your version number - likely to start sunmi xxxxx

Hi,

Thank you for the help,

I have checked loyverse and i am running version 2.23 hope this helps you

Hello, please, uninstall Loyverse POS App and install the APK file to the Sunmi devices (https://loyverse.town/files/file/11-loyverse-pos-point-of-sale-system-stock-control-system/). Then make settings for the printer and print the receipts.
Looking forward to your feedback.

1 hour ago, CWL said:

Hello, please, uninstall Loyverse POS App and install the APK file to the Sunmi devices (https://loyverse.town/files/file/11-loyverse-pos-point-of-sale-system-stock-control-system/). Then make settings for the printer and print the receipts.
Looking forward to your feedback.

Hi, thank you for your help,

What settings would I need to put for the printer or is it done automatically for me?