Are there any cashless integration in Malaysia? Can I use any of the recommended ones?

asiadelights

I would like to make my payment more seamless. In Malaysia, there are a couple of methods one can pay via ewallet or card. However, I'm not too sure whether it's possible to get a SumUp device and connect it to my Loyverse.

Hello!

Currently, there are no available payment system providers that can integrate with Loyverse. However, we do have a feature that enables users to be able to use payment system such as credit card terminals alongside Loyverse without having to connect or integrate them together. For this, you can check out this guide provided in doing so: https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-work-credit-card-payments

• 2 months later...

Hi Shinji, if we want to integrate payment gateway, how can it be done? Is it need to be done by Loyverse IT team or payment gateway developer can do it?

Hello!

At the moment Loyverse doesn't have such plans. We have our  Loyverse API, which allows different integrations to be connected with our system, but not regarding integrations with payment systems. Could you please clarify, which payment system you would like to integrate with Loyverse? 

Also, for developers, we prepared the Loyverse API club where you can exchange knowledge, get the latest update. 

Hi, we want to explore Malaysia local payment gateway named Gkash which has its Third Party Android App Integration to Gkash Business App solution.

Is there any possibility for the integration?

• 11 months later...

hi, there are several Ewallet / dynamic QR code payment service provider in Malaysia, How do i set it up?

Hello,

I am afraid to say that at the moment we do not support integrated payments in Malaysia but I will record your feedback for our team to consider adding them in the future.

You can still use the aforementioned payment providers without integration as shown below:

How to Work with Credit Card Payments
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-work-credit-card-payments