Is it possible to edit items on the open tickets?

Essensaciones

I am in LOYVERSE TPV as owner. I have items by weight, but I want to modify them in an open ticket, adding more quantity and I can't. If I want to put less quantity, I know I have to delete the item.

If I want to put less quantity, I know I have to delete the item, but I don't get the option to delete the item anywhere in the open ticket.

Hello! 

To delete the item from the open ticket, please, slide this item to the left, you will see the delete button there: image.thumb.png.41ebae61934224307238cb8e49648174.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've tried to edit the items on an open ticket, but it appears only to allow me to edit the identification of the ticket (customer name, etc.), not the number of drinks or food that might have been saved and need to be removed.  Is there a solution to this?

Thank you!

Hello! 

Unfortunately, it is how it works. Once you save the ticket, it is not possible to modify the quantity of the saved items (there is only a possibility of deleting saved items or adding new ones).

In this case, when you want to change the quantity of the saved item in the ticket, I can only suggest you delete the item (by sliding it to the left) and then add it again with correct quantity. 

• 4 weeks later...

The function to edit the ticket it's very important to do not forget something in a crowded situation, i hope will be implemented soon

• 4 months later...

Hi, I actually came here looking for this. I think is very important that the Loyverse let the owners or admins modify items quantities.

Hope you make an update including this option.