I try to get the sales per shift in the Loyverse control panel application and in the backend but I can't because my shift starts one day and ends another

Tono
Go to solution Solved by Edward,

I try to get the sales per shift in the Loyverse control panel application and in the backend but I can't because my shift starts one day and ends another.

For example, I open on Saturday the 17th at 3:00 pm and the shift ends on Sunday the 18th at 1:00 am. When I try to get the sales reports I can't configure them and for that reason I can't see the sales for the whole shift.

Is there a way to configure it?

I know there is an option in backend to configure time but isn't useful to get whole shift.

• Like 1

• Solution

Hi @Tono, The only options available is to filter by time in the Back Office by date and custom time or export your receipts and filter by any desired period.

image.thumb.png.af7d8b5dd20d4402f150f200fcc38f02.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Edward said:

Hi @Tono, The only options available is to filter by time in the Back Office by date and custom time or export your receipts and filter by any desired period.

image.thumb.png.af7d8b5dd20d4402f150f200fcc38f02.png

Thanks for you answer @Edward

I finally could did it, just select time filter from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. and It show me sales from 2 differents days (17th and 18th) because there were sales after 00:00am and it is what i needed.

image.thumb.png.2bde2ff554b6581adc294077411dbe84.png

Thanks