How can I get a Pay Out / Pay In report?

Noice
Go to solution Solved by catbowl,

Hello!

We usually keep track of our petty cash via the Pay In / Pay Out cash management in the POS. I am new with Loyverse so I might have missed it but is there any way we could get the a report of those two items from the system?

Thank you!

Firdaus 

Go Under Shifts, then Cash Management, or in Backoffice - reports, shifts, then click on shift  you want info on. 

Edited by catbowl
  • Like 1

Hi @catbowl So I checked out what you've explained and it's not really what we were looking for. I was thinking of the ability to actually export the pay out into CSV so we could input that into our accounting software as part of the expenses we track. 

Do you have any other ideas?

• Solution

If you go to reports, then shifts, you can export all the shifts and it lists paid in and paid out in that CSV file and get the amounts. You could then manipulate the file to get just what you need. Hope that helps get you what you are looking for. 

• Like 1

Hi @catbowl Thanks for being so patient with the answers. Much appreciated!

Unfortunately it didn't. Yes, the CSV export does give the pay in and pay out but only a summary of it. Would like to have more details on the pay out rather than just the daily sum. No worries then. Seems like I have to open each one to check it until the Loyverse Team adds the feature. 

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Hi @catbowl , I must agree with @Noice here, a means by which an Export of all the Payout Data for the month for each POS system can be exported into a .csv

We have 9 locations that see an average of 500-1000 transactions per day, we also use the Payout feature on the POS system as a petty cash management system. When the managers are doing monthly reports, its really annoying that they literally have to click on each shift to get the Payout data and record it manually. This adds up for 9 locations, each running 2 shifts per day on a 30-day work month. 

Can you lend further assistance here  @catbowl

• 4 weeks later...

Hi There,

Any development on this matter with regards to a more details report which we can export as csv? Hope it can be more versatile, especially being able to have a breakdown of all the pay ins and outs. Thanks

• 3 months later...

I think that recently there must have been an update because I saw this function to export your Pay Ins and Pay Outs as CSV.

image.thumb.png.0a7af1a50c42280ad775bef5425c1c7f.png

Edited by Blinken