Long delay before receiving a receipt postedby email

Tiboul

I am managing a social grocery and plans to use Loyverse to take pre-order outside the grocery to comply with the Covid protocol. Then a volunteer prepares the order inside the store.

I would like to send our receipts via email so the recipient can print it immediatly and prepare the order. Is it possible to post the receipt to a standard windows printer instead one of the receipts printers listed in Loyverse documenation.

I was also considering to use the email to post all th receipts to a single adresses but the transmission of the receipts by mail sems to be completly asynchronous.

Thank you for your help

Christian 

1 minute ago, Tiboul said:

I am managing a social grocery and plans to use Loyverse to take pre-order outside the grocery to comply with the Covid protocol. Then a volunteer prepares the order inside the store.

I would like to send our receipts via email so the recipient can print it immediatly and prepare the order. Is it possible to post the receipt to a standard windows printer instead one of the receipts printers listed in Loyverse documenation.

I was also considering to use the email to post all th receipts to a single adresses but the transmission of the receipts by mail sems to be completly asynchronous.

Thank you for your help

Christian 

Sorry my question is a little bit confusing.

1) point 1 : is it possible to print to a standard printer

2) is it possible to have receipts posted by email be delivered immediatly.

Christian