Unknown printing coding xprinter XP58IIH, connected to android device via Bluetooth

Go to solution Solved by Andy,
Question

1. my printer is printing code instead of the order. It usually happened after I click the save button, the kitchen printer will print the order. please help me.. it happened not everytime but frequently.

2. sometime the last item in an order is not printed out eventhough it is in the system & receipt.

IMG_20200914_193915.jpg

IMG_20200907_231805.jpg

3 answers to this question
  • Solution

Only the printers listed on our List of Supported Printers have been tested to work with the program. 
The printer you mentioned have not been tested and therefore, we cannot guarantee that it will work properly.

While testing your printer, you can try choosing different combinations of options: select text or graphics mode, different paper width, etc.

Hello. What is the model of your printer? Do you connect it to iOS or to Android device? What it the connecting interface: USB, Bluetooth or Ethernet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Jrivera
      Is my SM-T300i mobile bluetooth printer compatible with Loyverse on my IOS device?
    • By Jrivera
      Ref: connecting a mobile bluetooth printer in the Loyverse app.
      In the Android version of the Loyverse app one can select an "Other" printer and "Bluetooth" connection. The printer works connected to Android devices. I need this functionality to be operational in the IOS version of the Loyverse app. In the IOS app (v10 user) we are not getting similar and flexible printer options for an Other/Bluetooth printer in the Loyverse app. The printer connects to the v10 IOS device and prints. But, the Loyverse app will not connect to the printer. Am I missing something and not seeing the Other/Printer options for IOS?
    • By Andrew de Freitas
      Hi,

I've been looking at the bluetooth thermal printers on amazon.com
      A few of them say they don't support Android 7.0.

Has anyone tried to get any of the inexpensive, portable, bluetooth printers working with the software?
      Thanks.
    • By MarcoSan
      Hello All,
      Do you know if the printer model XPrinter XP-N160II is compatible with Loyverse? Below you can see the technical details of the printer:
      Commands ESC/POS Ethernet (RJ45) 80mm paper width Best regards,
    • By Noterious
      I am currently using Zjiang ZJ-8250 (http://www.zjiang.com/en/init.php/product/index?id=36) with Loyverse in bluetooth mode. 
      The printer generally works fine, but it prints out gibberish every other receipt. Here is the sequence of the problems.
      1. First receipt, the printer prints out and do the auto cut just fine.
      2. Second receipt, the printer prints out until the last line of the receipt, but does not feed the receipt out and do the auto cut. (I have to manually pull and tear the receipt.)
      3. Third receipt, the printer prints gibberish and do not cut.
      The problem seems to be similar to this post: 

https://loyverse.town/topic/2315-why-is-my-receipt-printer-printing-gibberish/#comment-4567

(Similar in both problem and the printer itself.)
      However, I cannot set it to print in text mode as the thread suggested, because I need to print Thai characters. So, I am stuck with image mode.
      I have tried with a few esc/pos commands, like resetting the printer, line feed and such with no success. 
      I tried to find a way to change the printer code page to Thai so that I can try with text mode, but no luck. (Zjiang contact does not response, either.)
      Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Loyverse Point of Sale