Cheapest on List printer for IOS

Go to solution Solved by Andy,
Question
1 answer to this question
  • Solution

Hello. Unfortunately, we do not sell hardware, and the price for printers may vary in each country. 
You can check the list of our partners, and if some of them work in your country, check up the prices from them. 
Or search the printer sellers in your country. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Mamba
      So i just bought my Xprinter XP-58IIH recently. Although i read some topics here that Loyvese is not supporting this printer however this works perfectly with some of the videos that i watched. 
      Whenever I am choosing Other Model in the Printer model option it always includes (Ethernet) and i don't have any other option to choose like USB or Bluetooth. I am using iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 14.2.
      Meanwhile with my husbands mobile which is an Android phone if we choose Other Model in the printer, the interface has the option for Ethernet, Bluetooth & USB. 
      So, i am thinking that this isn't the issue between the Xprinter that i have and loyverse, but its loyverse and iOS devices. 

*Note: I tried using the same iphone and xprinter with Xlabel the bluetooth device is connecting and is working properly. I hope this issue with ios user will be fix soon.

Hope you could help me in this problem. I attached some photos for your reference as well. 

• By Jrivera
      Is my SM-T300i mobile bluetooth printer compatible with Loyverse on my IOS device?
    • By rusolea
      Good morning, as I see in supported printers, Star TSP143IIIU (USB) is only available for ios devices. I tried this printer with izettle (android) and square (android) with no problem.
      Its possible configure manually that printer with advanced settings in android? With default parameters i cannot print anything.
      We would like to use it in android tablet.
    • By FPsales
      I am using an iPad and the Star TSP143IIIU (USB) printer. It had been working for several months and now the drawer doesn't open when running a sale and the app says I need to make sure the printer is connected and try again.

I've tried turning the printer off and back on and that did not help. Please advise
    • By Riceandwheat
      Is it possible to add a new printer to your acceptable list. 
      phomemo
      model M02
      FCC ID: 2ASRB-QY-M02
      for IOS 
      thank you

Loyverse Point of Sale