How to automate feed receipt paper after printing completed

Go to solution Solved by Andy,
Question

Hi,

I have the issue when bill printing completed, I tear the bill and the tear line fall on last printer line. How to auto feed paper further after the bill printing completed?

printerror1.png

printerror2.png

10 answers to this question
  • Solution

Please go to the App → Settings → choose your printer, then open Advanced Settings → and in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands', add 0A, 0A before existing values. (This will make printer feed more paper at the end of receipt.)
For example: 

cutter.thumb.jpg.d54fb040217e36baafc8da5c65d55ec5.jpg

you would have to write 0А,0А,1D,56,42,00

On 8/29/2020 at 6:24 PM, Andy said:

Please go to the App → Settings → choose your printer, then open Advanced Settings → and in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands', add 0A, 0A before existing values. (This will make printer feed more paper at the end of receipt.)
For example: 

cutter.thumb.jpg.d54fb040217e36baafc8da5c65d55ec5.jpg

you would have to write 0А,0А,1D,56,42,00

For my case , it doesn't help . Even i put 0А,0А,0А,0А,1D,56,42,00 . Still remain the same. Kindly Help pleaseimage.thumb.png.7b09798ad3e376495ca9ea89181f9ecd.png

image.thumb.png.1586e80bdd902bfbf46654d1cf684dea.png

Edited by SA
12 minutes ago, SA said:

For my case , it doesn't help . Even i put 0А,0А,0А,0А,1D,56,42,00 . Still remain the same. Kindly Help pleaseimage.thumb.png.7b09798ad3e376495ca9ea89181f9ecd.png

I’m also still having the issue. It’s not working. I wish there was a phone number to call. I’m not getting any help this way. Maybe I just should find a new system. 🤷🏻‍♀️

2 minutes ago, Kaylene said:
15 minutes ago, SA said:

I’m also still having the issue. It’s not working. I wish there was a phone number to call. I’m not getting any help this way. Maybe I just should find a new system. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haiz . got not idea which POS system is good as Loyverse . currently using this new thermal printer unable print the date and receipt code clearly . although both date and receipt code is important . 

On 12/12/2020 at 12:39 AM, 106B said:

Hello,

I made with my China printer Goojprt PT-210 in the field 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands', add 1B,64 before existing values.

Best option  after 'Cutter ESC/POS Commands'  1B,64,0A,1B,64,0A