Is it possible to print my order to multiple Kitchen Displays.

Mamoo
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Hi

Is it possible to print my order to multiple Kitchen Displays. I want to be able to display all my orders on 1 of my kitchen display units so my coordinator can view all the items for the order and the other display is only for Pizza's as an example. 

Thanks

• Solution

Hello. Sure, you can connect several kitchen displays. 

In your case, I can suggest creating two printer groups. One, with the name Pizza - and assign all categories with pizzas. Another group with the rest of your items, let's name it Other. 

pizza1.png.92cadafe9e3579e8cb4d89ae814dda92.png

Then, in the POS settings > Printers, when you create a connection to KDS, you can create one link Pizza, and assign printer group Pizza.

pizza2.jpg.975c25dd21db6896c7599d904b4da2ee.jpg

And second connection All items, with assigning printer groups Pizza and Other.

pizza3.jpg.8562ef91619fd5020c8e9826664b43e5.jpg

More information about KDS settings here: Kitchen Display System Configuration Guide

31 minutes ago, Andy said:

Hello. Sure, you can connect several kitchen displays. 

In your case, I can suggest creating two printer groups. One, with the name Pizza - and assign all categories with pizzas. Another group with the rest of your items, let's name it Other. 

pizza1.png.92cadafe9e3579e8cb4d89ae814dda92.png

Then, in the POS settings > Printers, when you create a connection to KDS, you can create one link Pizza, and assign printer group Pizza.

pizza2.jpg.975c25dd21db6896c7599d904b4da2ee.jpg

And second connection All items, with assigning printer groups Pizza and Other.

pizza3.jpg.8562ef91619fd5020c8e9826664b43e5.jpg

More information about KDS settings here: Kitchen Display System Configuration Guide

Thanks Andy - that's exactly what i'm looking for. I tested it and works just as I want it to. Loyverse POS Rocks for a Free To Use app.

Hi,is it possible to send orders to multiple KDS screens?

Every order will need to be exactly the same on each screen so I don't want to assign different categories to different printer groups.

Is this possible?