Closing report

Mubarak
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Hi, Am relatively a new user for Loyverse. It has been good experience so far but i hv been using it daily for sales only. Didn’t manage to explore other functions. For the past one and half month I hv never done closing. Pls advise what will happen if I close using the shift button after all these weeks has passed. Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Hello. If you have shifts option on, then you have one more "Shift" report in the back office. Where you can see the opening and closing shifts time, also expected and actual cash amount of sales during the shift. It is done for more convenience in managing cash. Therefore closing shifts will be reflected only in this report and will not influence other reports.

• 3 months later...
On 8/19/2020 at 4:06 AM, Mubarak said:

Hi, Am relatively a new user for Loyverse. It has been good experience so far but i hv been using it daily for sales only. Didn’t manage to explore other functions. For the past one and half month I hv never done closing. Pls advise what will happen if I close using the shift button after all these weeks has passed. Thank you.

i have been doing this too, no shifts opened or closed. now that we are in proper trading, i need to do shifts. But for the previous entries, which are still valid and funds have gone in for sales, can i post-date or back-date shifts for the best export to our integrated accounting software? I will endeavour to open and close shifts from now on, but i have two days of sales not on shifts. thank you.

• 7 months later...

I wanted to know that if the shift is closing after date change - does it count the tranisction made after date change or - right now it shows in 2nd day-

means i open the shift on 10-07-2021 at 09:00 AM and close on 11-07-2021 at 03:00 AM - so the transiction made after the date change will it count in same day ???

or can you make the button to make end of the day so any sale made in the same day before making end of day it should come in 1 report - or 1 sumary

i think i make my self most clear. if any queries- kindly feel free to contact.

On 12/5/2020 at 5:19 AM, JoJoAU said:

i have been doing this too, no shifts opened or closed. now that we are in proper trading, i need to do shifts. But for the previous entries, which are still valid and funds have gone in for sales, can i post-date or back-date shifts for the best export to our integrated accounting software? I will endeavour to open and close shifts from now on, but i have two days of sales not on shifts. thank you.

Hi @JoJoAU, at the moment, I believe shifts cannot be back dated.