Closing report

Go to solution Solved by Andy,
Question

Hi, Am relatively a new user for Loyverse. It has been good experience so far but i hv been using it daily for sales only. Didn’t manage to explore other functions. For the past one and half month I hv never done closing. Pls advise what will happen if I close using the shift button after all these weeks has passed. Thank you.

• Like 1
2 answers to this question
  • Solution

Hello. If you have shifts option on, then you have one more "Shift" report in the back office. Where you can see the opening and closing shifts time, also expected and actual cash amount of sales during the shift. It is done for more convenience in managing cash. Therefore closing shifts will be reflected only in this report and will not influence other reports.

On 8/19/2020 at 4:06 AM, Mubarak said:

Hi, Am relatively a new user for Loyverse. It has been good experience so far but i hv been using it daily for sales only. Didn’t manage to explore other functions. For the past one and half month I hv never done closing. Pls advise what will happen if I close using the shift button after all these weeks has passed. Thank you.

i have been doing this too, no shifts opened or closed. now that we are in proper trading, i need to do shifts. But for the previous entries, which are still valid and funds have gone in for sales, can i post-date or back-date shifts for the best export to our integrated accounting software? I will endeavour to open and close shifts from now on, but i have two days of sales not on shifts. thank you.