Bubble Tea Shop - Printing labels for drink orders

CafeBOBA

I have been reading comments concerning bubble tea shop requirements.  The label we would like to put is more than just a drink name.  But we would like to put options such as double the quantities of tapioca, topping whipped cream, adding white chocolate, etc.  Then we would like to sick the label on the cup so we don't miss anything concerning the order.  Yes, a customer can order several bubble tea with the different options.  I saw the system in Taiwan but I have no idea what kind of POS they use.

If you have any suggestions, would you please tell me?

Thank you very much for your help.

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2020 at 8:05 PM, CafeBOBA said:

I have been reading comments concerning bubble tea shop requirements.  The label we would like to put is more than just a drink name.  But we would like to put options such as double the quantities of tapioca, topping whipped cream, adding white chocolate, etc.  Then we would like to sick the label on the cup so we don't miss anything concerning the order.  Yes, a customer can order several bubble tea with the different options.  I saw the system in Taiwan but I have no idea what kind of POS they use.

If you have any suggestions, would you please tell me?

Thank you very much for your help.

I've only been able to find a workaround using kitchen printer but it's just not sufficient in my personal opinion. Any chance you got other suggestions? Thanks!