Chinese Word appearances at Xprinter XP-58IIH connected via Bluetooth to Android

Thetokwan
Go to solution Solved by Mag,

Sometimes when I was about to print the receipt, there were a slight lag that turned out to make the receipt printed out with Chinese words and it will not stop printing unless I switched off the printer, I've tried changing the printer but indeed it still happens. I really hope loyverse will consider to fix this because I would love to use it again as it is very user friendly and easy to use

IMG_20200612_080940.jpg

IMG_20200612_080947.jpg

IMG_20200612_080949.jpg

IMG_20200612_080951.jpg

Hello. Could you please, specify the printer model? What interface do you use to connect it to the device (USB, Bluetooth, or Ethernet)? What is the system of your device (Android or iOS)?

The printer brand is Xprinter, and the model is XP-58IIH. The interface that I used is bluetooth and I'm using android for the system

• Solution

Hi! Your printer is not from Supported printer list. Therefore, there is no guarantee that it will work with Loyverse properly. You can try to choose Text Mode in the Printer Settings -> Advanced settings -> Print mode. I hope it helps

image.png.6ecf453b1fd0cd9da8351684b48e4d41.png

Thank You for con

13 hours ago, Mag said:

Hi! Your printer is not from Supported printer list. Therefore, there is no guarantee that it will work with Loyverse properly. You can try to choose Text Mode in the Printer Settings -> Advanced settings -> Print mode. I hope it helps

image.png.6ecf453b1fd0cd9da8351684b48e4d41.png

Thank you for helping me☺️

• 1 month later...
On 6/23/2020 at 4:38 PM, Thetokwan said:

Thank You for con

Thank you for helping me☺️

Hi. Which supported model from the list to make it work with XP-58IIH? I have same Xprinter model but can't find "compatible" printer from supported list to make it work

• 1 year later...
On 7/31/2020 at 3:33 AM, Deck said:

Hi. Which supported model from the list to make it work with XP-58IIH? I have same Xprinter model but can't find "compatible" printer from supported list to make it work

On Android you can connect it as "Other printer" and choose Bluetooth for the interface. I found this tutorial below to be helpful.

How to Set Up Other Printers in Loyverse POS
https://help.loyverse.com/help/how-set-other-printers-loyverse-pos

• 3 months later...

I have just bought an Xprinter and have set it up to print kitchen orders and customer receipts. It prints the kitchen receipt okay but then when I ask it to print the customer receipt it goes crazy and prints a long stream of Chinese characters. Please help....

IMG_20221011_114656.jpg