After adding a second device (Samsung Galaxy SIII) and installing POS it doesn't add to tickets to the KDS display!

RCLBranch569
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

Hi. I am new to Loyverse.

I am having a problem adding a second POS device.

I was able to add my Samsung Galaxy A50 but after adding a second device (Samsung Galaxy SIII) and installing POS it doesn't add to tickets to the KDS display!!

What am I missing?

• Like 1

• Solution

Hello.

1. Check if you have paired your new POS with the KDS. 

At the Loyverse POS go to Settings > Printers.

Tap the ‘+’ button to add a kitchen display as a printer.

Enter your kitchen display name into the ‘Printer name’ field and select Kitchen Display from the drop-down menu.

Tap the ‘Search’ button to search the network for available kitchen display devices.

Select the appropriate kitchen display from the list of discovered devices and click OK.

If automatic discovery fails, you can manually enter the IP address of the kitchen display device.

Then switch ‘Print orders’ on, select a printer group and tap the ‘Print test’ button.

kds-settings-105.jpg.ad5c2d4e24c34f06ead6f9de1331d091.jpg

If you see a test order appear on the kitchen display, you have configured Loyverse KDS correctly.

If you do all this and have test order appear at the Kitchen screen, but your real orders do not appear, then:

2. Check if you have assigned the categories of your items to the printers group. 

kds-settings-101.jpg.4d4a3dad31e10a5ba8f8c48c8806e0fa.jpg

All this is described in the tutoreal: https://help.loyverse.com/help/kds-configuration

Thank you Andy.

Is there an easier way to add a customers name and pickup time to a ticket without having to: 

1. Save the ticket
  2. Click CUSTOM TICKET
  3. Enter the customers name under Name
  4. Enter the pickup time in Comments

On 6/1/2020 at 11:17 PM, RCLBranch569 said:

Hi. I am new to Loyverse.

I am having a problem adding a second POS device.

I was able to add my Samsung Galaxy A50 but after adding a second device (Samsung Galaxy SIII) and installing POS it doesn't add to tickets to the KDS display!!

What am I missing?

i would like to know this too, please - i have added a second POS on a second iPad but it needs activation, how do i go about that? see photo below 

IMG_2050 2.jpg

On 6/3/2020 at 8:51 PM, RCLBranch569 said:

Thank you Andy.

Is there an easier way to add a customers name and pickup time to a ticket without having to: 

1. Save the ticket
  2. Click CUSTOM TICKET
  3. Enter the customers name under Name
  4. Enter the pickup time in Comments

Unfortunately ther is no other way to add this information to the kitchen order ticket. 
There is more simple way to add the registered customer name and information to the receipt. https://help.loyverse.com/help/customer-info-receipt