Bluetooth printer and Bluetooth credit card SumUp

Go to solution Solved by Andy,
Question

I use an ios device (Apple Ipad) and have connected a Bluetooth ticket printer. That works fine.

Now, I will integrate my sumup credit card device on my Loyverse, but this device is also connected with bluetooth with the ios device. 

Now is my question, can this works both toghter (bluetooth printer and Bluetooth credit card SumUp device) on my Loyverse device?(Apple Ipad)

Thanks for helping!

1 answer to this question
  • Solution

Hello.

Sure, you can connect several different Bluetooth devices to the same iPad (it is also right for other iOS and Android devices). The Bluetooth standard allows us to do this. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By AndreB
      How can i get Loyverse to use this printer on ios ?
      I can open the sarifi and browse to the printer status page...  but loyverse does not see the printer .. i am using the "other model (Ethernet) option... with the ip address of the printer server 192.168.0.9
      Can anyone help ? I have looked for an espon tm utility for ios and found this https://download.epson-biz.com/modules/pos/index.php?page=single_soft&cid=6557&scat=47&pcat=3
      but i cant install the app from the app store because the app is not out of my region..

help
    • By Jrivera
      Is my SM-T300i mobile bluetooth printer compatible with Loyverse on my IOS device?
    • By Jrivera
      Ref: connecting a mobile bluetooth printer in the Loyverse app.
      In the Android version of the Loyverse app one can select an "Other" printer and "Bluetooth" connection. The printer works connected to Android devices. I need this functionality to be operational in the IOS version of the Loyverse app. In the IOS app (v10 user) we are not getting similar and flexible printer options for an Other/Bluetooth printer in the Loyverse app. The printer connects to the v10 IOS device and prints. But, the Loyverse app will not connect to the printer. Am I missing something and not seeing the Other/Printer options for IOS?
    • By Europelle SG
      I have a bluetooth printer that cannot be connected on iOS. I can only think of 2 solutions. First is to connect the printer directly to iPad via OTG cable. Second is to connect USB printer to AirPrint server and point iPad to it. Can anyone advise on this? I really need help on this!! :(
    • By Andrew de Freitas
      Hi,

I've been looking at the bluetooth thermal printers on amazon.com
      A few of them say they don't support Android 7.0.

Has anyone tried to get any of the inexpensive, portable, bluetooth printers working with the software?
      Thanks.

Loyverse Point of Sale