Maximum amount of items?

RPWunterweex
Go to solution Solved by Amirah,

what is the maximum-amount of items at all, and the maximum upload amount in one session? are the restrictions?

• 1 month later...
On 4/6/2020 at 2:36 PM, Amirah said:

You can add as many items as you need, but if you are using the import feature then you can import 10,000 items at a time using a file.

Please see the below link for more information on importing and exporting of items

https://help.loyverse.com/help/importing-and-exporting

with the categories, how can you view in the grid sales screen the items past the first 20, if we can have so many items?

20 hours ago, JoJoAU said:

with the categories, how can you view in the grid sales screen the items past the first 20, if we can have so many items?

The grid sales screen on the POS is available for all devices (How to Change Home Sale Screen Layout), however arranging the screen and organizing different items and categories is only possible on iPads and Tablets (How to Arrange Sale Screen in Loyverse POS).

If you have many items and you either have an iPad or a Tablet, then you can arrange those items in different pages based on their categories (e.g appetizers, main dish, salad,...etc)

2 hours ago, Amirah said:

The grid sales screen on the POS is available for all devices (How to Change Home Sale Screen Layout), however arranging the screen and organizing different items and categories is only possible on iPads and Tablets (How to Arrange Sale Screen in Loyverse POS).

If you have many items and you either have an iPad or a Tablet, then you can arrange those items in different pages based on their categories (e.g appetizers, main dish, salad,...etc)

yes i get that, thank you @Amirah, but if my pages limit is 6 (which i can work with), and say in my 'coffees' category i have 30 items, but in the grid layout i see on my 'coffees' page, i am only able to see 20 of those 30 items, i cannot scroll up to see the other 10 items in that category.

And the same applies to most of my categories, each having more than 20 items than would be shown on the grid view to select to add to a sale.

Is there a way around this? 

On 5/9/2020 at 10:39 AM, JoJoAU said:

yes i get that, thank you @Amirah, but if my pages limit is 6 (which i can work with), and say in my 'coffees' category i have 30 items, but in the grid layout i see on my 'coffees' page, i am only able to see 20 of those 30 items, i cannot scroll up to see the other 10 items in that category.

And the same applies to most of my categories, each having more than 20 items than would be shown on the grid view to select to add to a sale.

Is there a way around this? 

I see, in that case for the Coffee maybe add them in several different categories and then add those categories to the "Coffee" page grid view, with that you can select all your items for the Coffee page 

• Like 1