Loyverse for restaurent

Azhar
Go to solution Solved by Andy,

In my restaurant, I have 4 waiters, and two cashiers (one of them works in the morning and the other works in the evening). I want to know if loyverse can fit with this type of food industry: So the shift should work just with the cashier screen, and the waiter's phone should just order and don't have the possibility of shift and cash management.

• Solution

Hello. Unfortunately, you cannot switch on the shift option only for certain employees. If shifts are active, it will work for all employees.
The same is for closing receipt by payments. This works for all, and you cannot close it for some employees. 

• 11 months later...

I'm looking very closely to Loyverse.  I'm quite impressed so far.   I have a bar and a separate dining room.  2 tills.  I want the KDS system in the kitchen.   

I'm wondering how this has worked for others with my type of operation.  I will be wanting to have a really good 3rd party liquor inventory system connected with Loyverse in the near future.  

• 3 weeks later...

I´m using in my coffee shop here in Brazil. Still in test phase, working with both systems. Analogic, my old environment and digital to see if I get all information that I need.

So far is so so. It´s a lot easier since it´s just me that used to attend the clients, due to the pandemic times, but I still didn´t get a report that meet my expectations. Also, it´s very easy to add ney products. My menu changes every week and my chef do not let me know until the day that I open. So, I have to open the BackOffice almost every week to add more itens. 

You do not have complete access to the database of your shop, would be good to create custom reports, but it´s a very good app for it´s price. (zero!!!)

Besides the problems in my shop, I recommend you to test it. 

Don´t know if was the answer that you were looking for...