Question to Loyverse

Timothy

On 9/27/2019 at 2:29 AM, Faizan said:

Exactly. Where is the proper Loyalty program?
Or at least a quicker way to add a customer to a transaction. We can make a unique barcode for them and then scan it everytime they show us their barcode? Or a QR code. We can simply print their barcode or a QR code on a piece of card and they can scan that card every time they make a purchase. If we are not giving another app, we can give them a QR or barcode that can be assigned to their user in the backend. Simple.

What I do not understand is how the improving of Loyverse is so slow? For a growing business, such features as what has been told to Loyverse over the years is key to growing and ensuring continued use of their system. But if they spit out a small update every 6 months such as "night mode" and not something really worth while, then they could start to lose their base for the more expensive, but also more expansive, POS systems out there like Square. Square has everything suggested to Loyverse thus far such as integrations with delivery apps, loyalty programs, even integrations for accounting, taxes, and payroll but they all cost $40 or more to use each service. Loyverse could corner the market, getting in with such integrations or making their own additions and charging far less thus building a much more solid base of customers. But as the rate of change I see in this system, it seems more and more like someone's hobby then a company...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The development actually seems to be slowing down. I'm going to move to another POS system when my subscription runs out because the developers don't seem to be interested any more.

It's a real shame because it's an almost perfect system but the development is just to slow. It's lacking to many important features and there's no effort being made to address that fact.

Edited by Roddy
  • Like 2

On 1/14/2020 at 10:04 PM, Timothy said:

What I do not understand is how the improving of Loyverse is so slow? For a growing business, such features as what has been told to Loyverse over the years is key to growing and ensuring continued use of their system. But if they spit out a small update every 6 months such as "night mode" and not something really worth while, then they could start to lose their base for the more expensive, but also more expansive, POS systems out there like Square. Square has everything suggested to Loyverse thus far such as integrations with delivery apps, loyalty programs, even integrations for accounting, taxes, and payroll but they all cost $40 or more to use each service. Loyverse could corner the market, getting in with such integrations or making their own additions and charging far less thus building a much more solid base of customers. But as the rate of change I see in this system, it seems more and more like someone's hobby then a company...

I agree 100%. It's really getting on my nerves how slow the loyverse team are! There's just no way that a supposed team of programmers would take so long to do so little. Even one man doing this as a hobby in his spare time would make more progress than Loyverse has made in the last year. They don't even bother to tell us what they're working on so there's no reason for anyone who's waiting for something specific to not go somewhere else. /rant

• 2 months later...

It's been over 2 months since my reply on this topic and no meaningful updates have happened in the mean time.

I'm curious to know what the subscription money is spend on because it's certainly not used on improvements to the system. Literally nothing of any use has been changed in Loyverse over the last 18 months. Nobody seems to look at this forums much less update the pos with any of the very useful feature requests that have been made.

It's a very poor show.

• 11 months later...

It's now been over a year since this thread started and nothing from the Loyverse team.

Yes, I'm still using Loyverse inspite of the short comings.

Let's see some updates please!