Do you know if the printer EPSON TM-T20III ETHERNET works with Loyverse?

Go to solution Solved by Andy,
Question
2 answers to this question
  • Solution

EPSON TM-T20III ETHERNET printer was not tested by developers. There is an EPSON TM-T20II (Ethernet) printer in the supported printers list. This printer was tested and, for sure, works with Loyverse POS.
However, the general situation with EPSON printers with an Ethernet interface is good in case of connectivity with Loyverse. Printers from EPSON strictly follow ESC/POS protocol requirements. So, you can most probably connect EPSON Ethernet printers with Loyverse by selecting Other printers mode in the Settings.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By Mamba
      So i just bought my Xprinter XP-58IIH recently. Although i read some topics here that Loyvese is not supporting this printer however this works perfectly with some of the videos that i watched. 
      Whenever I am choosing Other Model in the Printer model option it always includes (Ethernet) and i don't have any other option to choose like USB or Bluetooth. I am using iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 14.2.
      Meanwhile with my husbands mobile which is an Android phone if we choose Other Model in the printer, the interface has the option for Ethernet, Bluetooth & USB. 
      So, i am thinking that this isn't the issue between the Xprinter that i have and loyverse, but its loyverse and iOS devices. 

*Note: I tried using the same iphone and xprinter with Xlabel the bluetooth device is connecting and is working properly. I hope this issue with ios user will be fix soon.

Hope you could help me in this problem. I attached some photos for your reference as well. 

• By AndreB
      How can i get Loyverse to use this printer on ios ?
      I can open the sarifi and browse to the printer status page...  but loyverse does not see the printer .. i am using the "other model (Ethernet) option... with the ip address of the printer server 192.168.0.9
      Can anyone help ? I have looked for an espon tm utility for ios and found this https://download.epson-biz.com/modules/pos/index.php?page=single_soft&cid=6557&scat=47&pcat=3
      but i cant install the app from the app store because the app is not out of my region..

help
    • By Andrew de Freitas
      I know this has been asked a thousand times already... I have followed the instructions to change the printer to "other model" and use the Initial ESC/POS commands as 1C,70,01,00.
      That did not work.
      Saw that someone else recommended using the Hex code for the image in the Initial ESC/POS commands. But I am unable to find the Hex code in the Epson Utility.
      Has anyone gotten it to work with the T88V? or have any other solutions?

• By Abdifatah
      It's possible to print the receipt paper on the Epson Receipt with out Cable?
    • By Europelle SG
      I have a bluetooth printer that cannot be connected on iOS. I can only think of 2 solutions. First is to connect the printer directly to iPad via OTG cable. Second is to connect USB printer to AirPrint server and point iPad to it. Can anyone advise on this? I really need help on this!! :(

Loyverse Point of Sale