Can I get a discount for Advanced Inventory?

RedRider

I don't need advanced inventory but I do like to have my inventory value.

Right now I simply download my inventory and add a formula to excel to calculate my inventory cost.

I would pay for advanced inventory but at $250 USD that converts to 35% more in Canadian by the time I add the credit card fees.

That is a dear price to pay to get my inventory value and I am wondering if there is a way I can pay just to get my inventory value with a single click report.

I see there is a place for a coupon but again for a 1 person business it seems like a lot to have no other option but to pay $250 per year.

Hi!

The option to add stock and track inventory in Loyverse system is a part of free package. 

So if you don't need Advanced inventory you can unsubscribe from it. 

Have a good day! 

2 hours ago, Natali said:

Hi!

The option to add stock and track inventory in Loyverse system is a part of free package. 

So if you don't need Advanced inventory you can unsubscribe from it. 

Have a good day! 

Did you even read my question, that was not at all a helpful response.

13 hours ago, RedRider said:

That is a dear price to pay to get my inventory value and I am wondering if there is a way I can pay just to get my inventory value with a single click report.

Right now there is just one paid option, I'm asking if there is a discount of some sort for people that don't need advanced inventory. I only need the inventory value feature and for me the $350 or so Canadian dollars would be a huge price to pay to get that feature, especially since I run my business out of my house.

I see there is a coupon code option when you subscribe so I assume there are sales that come up, how do I get a coupon or a little bit of a better deal. At $350 Canadian dollars the advanced features are almost out of reach for me.

try to ask for a discount in the chat technical support.
since you are a small business, I think you will not be refused and will be given a discount for business development 🙂