SKU on Purchase order

Kabin

Hello,

The SKU of the items added in a Purchase order will appear  in the Purchase order document that is in your Back-office->Advanced Inventory section->Purchase orders.

image.png.f21e1c92e991ca92937532321188a430.png

The SKU of items will also appear if you save the Purchase order as a CSV file.

image.png.f3894e79c0a199a377e2fcc2adcdc102.png

But, in the PDF file that you can download or send to your supplier the SKU of items will not appear, unfortunately.

image.png.f3227332e4b13076d8f3da1416cc5e38.png

If you need this feature you can add your suggestion to the Feature request section: https://loyverse.town/forum/29-feature-requests/. Maybe it can be implemented in the future. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Jasmine
      By Jasmine
      What does SKU mean?
    • marshanite
      By marshanite
      I've just input all my items into my epos and realised that my SKU's don't match my suppliers. I've tested changing one item to my suppliers but this has brought up problems in the fact that it doesn't delete the original item with the original SKU. Is there a work around for this, otherwise its a pain having to transpose my SKU's with my suppliers.

Thanks in advance. 
    • DS
      By DS
      hi,

is it possible to sell an article by using the sku number?
    • pearlsiusintung
      By pearlsiusintung
      I would like to hide the item once the item is out of stock to avoid selling of the item to the customer which is unavailable. Or would there be any other available set up to avoid such situation?

Thanks! :)
    • Guest lord
      By Guest lord
      Having SKU numbers on items is fantastic!

Loyverse Point of Sale