How to print order on two different printers at the same time

ALLAN
Go to solution Solved by Nick H,

Anyone here know how to setup 2 different printers to able to print orders at the same time. I have two printer as of now one at the bar and one at kitchen area. The reason why is I want to have a copy of order in the Bar area the same as in the kitchen area. I had issue setting up my other printer, the same category I checked on the other printer is grayed out it seems to me that only one printer can print the same category. Do we have solution for this or is it really possible? Your help is highly appreciated.

• Solution

As I understand it, printers go into groups. And the groups are associated with particular categories of items. So you could have several printers in a 'kitchen' group, all of which print out ordered items if they are in the 'food' category, but not if they are in the 'drinks' category. And then you can have another group of printers called 'bar', which can be associated with the 'drinks' items. So the answer depends on what you want to happen - if you want the two printers to print out the same information, put them both in the same group. If you want them to print different categories of items, create two different groups and put one printer in each group. What you can't do, I think, is have more than one group of printers associated with a particular category of item.

• Like 1