I wanted to know if it was possible to have the total in larger because customers are pissed off not to see it well

Nicolas

Hello I wanted to know if it was possible to have the total in larger because customers are pissed off not to see it well.

Best regards

Hello, I tried but it does not change the size of the characters in CDS. 

would it be possible to remove the mail part because our customers do not use it or just fat the characters directly in the CDS application?

Look like it also depends on device, which you use for CDS, the size of front. We haven't received such complain from other users. Your suggestion about characters size is forwarded to our development team. We value our customer suggestions and take them into consideration in our development plan, however please note that the suggestions may not be always implemented fully.

Merci pour votre réponse très positive. C'est surtout le prix total que les clients ne voient pas bien, car il est petit et en bas à gauche de l'écran avant de valider le mode de paiement.

Souvent ils nous redemandent le prix avant de payer. une fois le mode de paiement validé, le prix s'affiche parfaitement bien au milieu.

2 hours ago, Nicolas said:

Souvent ils nous redemandent le prix avant de payer. une fois le mode de paiement validé, le prix s'affiche parfaitement bien au milieu.

Thanks for details. It was important, because we thought you meant Total, which you see after receipt was paid

You're right, I'm talking about the display of the ticket and its total before the validation of the payment that the customers find too small. We are a bakery and we a lot of customers in a very short time and it is necessary that the sale is done quickly and the poster of the price too small slowed the sale. Thanks for your help