Do you know if the printer model XPrinter XP-N160II is compatible with Loyverse?

MarcoSan
Go to solution Solved by Fer,

Hello All,

Do you know if the printer model XPrinter XP-N160II is compatible with Loyverse? Below you can see the technical details of the printer:

• Commands ESC/POS
  • Ethernet (RJ45)
  • 80mm paper width

Best regards,

• Solution

Based on that details I would say that it should work well with Loyverse.

When setting up the printer in Loyverse POS app you have to select "Other model" and then "Ethernet" interface.

With the Ethernet interface you can use it with both Android and iOS devices.

But personally I haven't used that printer so I just know the theory, and it's only when you have it and test it by yourself that you can see wheter it works well or not. It's good to look for reviews of the printer. Also you can try to buy from a supplier that allows returns in case it didn't work out well.

hace 4 horas, Fer dijo:

Based on that details I would say that it should work well with Loyverse.

When setting up the printer in Loyverse POS app you have to select "Other model" and then "Ethernet" interface.

With the Ethernet interface you can use it with both Android and iOS devices.

But personally I haven't used that printer so I just know the theory, and it's only when you have it and test it by yourself that you can see wheter it works well or not. It's good to look for reviews of the printer. Also you can try to buy from a supplier that allows returns in case it didn't work out well.

Good suggest, thanks Fer, I really appreciate your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi MarcoSan,

Does it work? I tried to connect Xprinter XP-N160II via USB but couldn't be automatically configured in Chromebook (HP-x360).

hace 1 hora, ronald dijo:

Hi MarcoSan,

Does it work? I tried to connect Xprinter XP-N160II via USB but couldn't be automatically configured in Chromebook (HP-x360).

Hey Ronald,

I haven't tried yet, and the printer that I want to use is Ethernet, not USB. I think you only have to choose the Use Other Printer Model option to configure your USB printer.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I got the same printer and it works with other/bluetooth settings. Ocassionally though, it prints out a long list of gibberish. Anyone knows how to resolve this?

• 9 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 12:52 AM, MarcoSan said:

Hello All,

Do you know if the printer model XPrinter XP-N160II is compatible with Loyverse? Below you can see the technical details of the printer:

• Commands ESC/POS
  • Ethernet (RJ45)
  • 80mm paper width

Best regards,

Marco, in the end does it work with XP-N160ii?? I tried with my XP-N160ii with other Printer (Ethernet) option, it doesnt work. I dont know whether is my printer settings issue or it really not compatible with this mode of printer.

• 10 months later...
On 12/6/2020 at 5:32 PM, beans said:

I got the same printer and it works with other/bluetooth settings. Ocassionally though, it prints out a long list of gibberish. Anyone knows how to resolve this?

I have the same problem every day i get a long list of gibberish can't tell when but from the 20 prints some 5 are gibberish. Any ideas ????

• 4 months later...
On 7/20/2022 at 12:45 AM, Marques said:

I have the same problem every day i get a long list of gibberish can't tell when but from the 20 prints some 5 are gibberish. Any ideas ????

Did  you solve it? I think this problem is due to the logo, Have you tried to use the logo in bitmap format?

• Like 1