Ipad 12.9 hardware help

kj1206

hi

I want to invest in hardware kit I am thinking 

1 ,Ipad pro 12.9 2nd or 3rd Gen ( For POS)

2. Ipad as customer display

For printer can I use
Star mC-Print3™

As for drawer do I need to star cash drawer or APG cash drawer? Please advise extract make and model number which works with 

Star mC-Print3™ and Ipad

As well which barcode scanner will work USB one will work? Please advise extract make and model number

I have seen hardware page https://loyverse.com/hardware but it only shows SocketScan Bluetooth scanners for Ipad which are the worst ones going by reviews on internet.

Can someone confirm  USB barcode scanner can work with iPad since receipt printer has functionality with up to 5 interfaces including Star CloudPRNT as well as hub functionality, controlling select USB peripherals attached to the printer including cash drawer, scanner and kitchen buzzer.

I have also thought of plan b in case Ipad option does not work

Instead getting Ipads I get Lenovo - Yoga C630 2-in-1 15.6" Touch-Screen Chromebook for pos https://www.bestbuy.com/site/lenovo-yoga-c630-2-in-1-15-6-touch-screen-chromebook-intel-core-i5-8gb-memory-128gb-emmc-flash-memory-midnight-blue/6295998.p?skuId=6295998

For printer Star mC-Print3™ and Usb cash drawer Usb barcode scanner will work with it? 

I will need to know that can I setup customer display by getting a android tablet will it work with Chromebook as a customer display?

Thankyou

On 9/7/2019 at 11:58 AM, kj1206 said:

I will need to know that can I setup customer display by getting a android tablet will it work with Chromebook as a customer display?

Great question. 

Yes Loyverse KDS works with Chromebook.

You can also connect a printer to your Chromebook.