Is it possible to connect star mPOP to ethernet/wifi

ASD

i want to use Loyverse in PC(emulator) and need to connect it with star mPOP. I read 

That it possible to connect printer via same network.can i connect star mpop it with usb to ethernet adpter into network adapter? Or can you please suggest me a solution ?. Thank you

67B7CFDD-3B2B-4529-B888-0BBFC8E4E255.thumb.jpeg.cb550509764ff94f5cfc9e0e509341cf.jpeg

Edited by ASD

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Angusonoragrill
      I tried the pos on bluestacks and printer works really good if you connect it directly to router. But, what if the router is too far from the cash register and you need to connect printer through the PC ethernet port, would it be possible?
      Did anybody try this?
      Thank u all
    • By Nockiespalette
      Hi everyone, 
      We are new users of Loyverse system. 
      We understand most people run their Loyverse CDS on iOS or Android tablets. However, we only have a Windows laptop at our shop, which connects to a touch-screen monitor, and we are hoping to run the CDS from this laptop.
      Is this possible? So far we can only find the back office website which we can manage from the computer. We haven't found a way to use the Sales function on laptop yet... Do you have any idea?
      Regards,
      Carina
    • By Tartempion
      Hello, 
      I have the mPop cash drawer since a few weeks and had never encountered any problem to connect with my Loyverse POS app… until now.
      Today, all my devices can see the mPop cash drawer and I can interact with it, but not anymore with Loyverse POS. Did something change during the last app update ? I must say I'm a little embarrassed, with my clients in front of my food truck and no cash drawer available ! Bad timing !
      Does someone can help me ?
      Regards,
      Eric
    • By MSA140
      how to install a bar code scanner for windows android via NOX
    • By Manuel
      It is especially interesting if printer connection is possible.

Loyverse Point of Sale