chauh@telus.net

Can I setup a grid layout for items for sales screen?

Question

I would like to display category as my main page, then choose the item, and add extra.

example for coffee shop:

- choose coffee

- different type of coffee

- choose add cream and sugar, how many

3 answers to this question

Most popular POS systems have a full button layout, not a dropdown menu.. Having the abitlity to have buttons instead of a dropbox or drop menu would make things alot easier. Also having the ability to have SUB CATEGORIES for all buttons would make this system excel to a new level! Ive been in the POS business for many years and these little things would make a world of differance!

The ability to have “item groups” as buttons down the left of (portrait) layout would be a huge (interim) help - the drop down selection of groups is really fiddly in android and iOS Progressing further, free arrangement of items (perhaps by a “weighting” value like on Drupal?) would be even better