Start Micronics TSP650II Bluetooth Problem

Steve MSPCA
Go to solution Solved by Theodore,

Been using Loyverse for 9 months - excellent. On Android tablet, with Star Micronics TSP650II Bluetooth printer. All has been good until the last update, when printing receipts broke. Printing from Loyverse now outputs the horizontal lines between the sections of the reciept - but no text. Printer works fine for other applications, just not Loyverse.

Anyone else had issues with TSP650ii / TSP654ii printing recently? How to fix?

• Solution

Hello

Recently our team working to solve this problem. Try to install the previous version. For that, you need to delete the current version on your device and install one more time from Playmarket.

I experienced the same issue in the middle of a shift - ugh!  It took a day to identify the update as the issue.  I am now using an older version of Loyverse on an Amazon Fire.

• 4 years later...
On 2/11/2019 at 1:38 PM, Steve MSPCA said:

Been using Loyverse for 9 months - excellent. On Android tablet, with Star Micronics TSP650II Bluetooth printer. All has been good until the last update, when printing receipts broke. Printing from Loyverse now outputs the horizontal lines between the sections of the reciept - but no text. Printer works fine for other applications, just not Loyverse.

Anyone else had issues with TSP650ii / TSP654ii printing recently? How to fix?

Hi did you use the TSP654ii option when selecting the printer in the drop down menu? I'm thinking of getting the TSP650 Bluetooth for my ios tablet.