What is the customer service number?

249 steakhouse
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

• Solution

There is not customer service number. Loyverse provides support via online chat. Or you can consult this community site to find answers to your questions or to create new questions.

• 3 years later...

Hi I would like to ask the 0 in the invoice how I can make a three digets for example 2.000 now its come 2.00

3 hours ago, Saleem said:

Hi I would like to ask the 0 in the invoice how I can make a three digets for example 2.000 now its come 2.00

Unfortunately, it is not possible to set three decimal places.

• 3 months later...

The POS does not provide updated information regarding the sales (Gross Sales, Net sales), it says the there's something with the internet but the internet connection is stable and fast.

Can you help me with this? Thank you

• 5 months later...

my till message to my phone stop working and the till just said no internet connection ,both in pubs broadband and at my house 

Hello,
Could you please check if your device is connected to the Internet when you are logging in?

Does this happen only when using the Loyverse app or you are not able to access the Internet on other apps as well?

If you are not able to connect to the Internet at all, please check with the reseller who you have bought the till from or your Internet provider. Sometimes, turning your internet router and device off and on again can help.

We also recommend you update the Loyverse POS app to the latest version (v. 2.27.1) as well.

We will be waiting for your feedback.

I had a situation that I was not able to open the live chat from the Back Office with my Chrome browser; however, I could open it by log in from a new tab without sync of my Google account or with using other browser also helped me (I used Microsoft Edge)
But I still have the same issue in my original browser.

Thank you for your reply,

Please check your time and date settings, if the date and time set on the device are too far in the past, the device will not be able to connect.

We also recommend checking with the seller/distributor you bought the device from in case there might be some issue with the device or it's settings.

You can also send us a video of you trying to login in order for our team to better understand your issue.

We will be waiting for your feedback.