I wanted to say hello and ask how I can configure LOYVERSE on a SUNMI V1 device to allow me to print

SUNMI V1:
Go to solution Solved by James Lavud,

I wanted to say hello and ask how I can configure LOYVERSE on a SUNMI V1 device to allow me to print. I already installed the app but I have not managed to print it. I appreciate your help that with respect to what we talked about in past days, I want to sell to my clients the app with a device that I am distributing in Colombia. which are SUNMI brand. They are ideal and the idea is to offer them with the device.

I wanted to say hello and ask how I can configure LOYVERSE on a SUNMI V1 device to allow me to print. I already installed the app but I have not managed to print it. I appreciate your help that with respect to what we talked about in past days, I want to sell to my clients the app with a device that I am distributing in Colombia. which are SUNMI brand. They are ideal and the idea is to offer them with the device.

• 3 weeks later...

Hola, hablas español?

Me parece que puedes probar a conectar la impresora del SunmiV1 con la siguiente configuración.

Modelo de impresora: otro modelo

Interfaz: bluetooth

En este video puedes ver como alguien configura la impresora en Sunmi en la aplicación de Loyverse:

No se si funcionará correctamente pero puedes intentarlo.

• 4 months later...
  • Solution

We have released a new version of App - 2.07. Please update it on your SUNMI POS device and do the following:
In the Advanced settings for printer delete the settings for Cash drawer (leave that field balnk) and try to print the receipts.
We are looking forward to your feedback. 

• 10 months later...