What tablet device do you recommend for Loyverse?

Go to solution Solved by Gabbi,
Question
13 answers to this question
  • Solution

Hi there!

Requirement of the Loyverse KDS for iPad is iOS 8.2 or later while for Android is 4.3 or later.

A minimal requirement is 7” display and the 600 dp for longest side of tablet. KDS uses about 1-2 KB of memory per receipt. From time to time, you can clean the receipt archive on KDS to free space. 
For better visibility, it is recommended to use at least a 10” tablet. The tablet should be positioned in landscape mode.

The device requirements for Loyverse CDS app are as follows: iPad (iOS 8.2 or later) or Android (4.2 or later) tablet
Loyverse CDS app works only on tablets and should be positioned in landscape mode.

The minimum requirements to use Loyverse POS on your devices are Android 4.2 or later and iOS 8 or later. We recommend Android 5 with 1 GB of RAM and 1 GB of free space on your device.

Hello, Loyverse can work on any device with Android 4.2 and more and on iPad for sure. But I know that Sumsung tablets work fine without any problems. Just I can recommend to you that it has to support Bluetooth if you want to connect wireless printers. I'm also interesting... do you use Loyverse in one location or in multi-store?
Have a look how i have fixed the tablet to the desk https://photos.app.goo.gl/NfjJEY2o89fIMTmb2 Lenovo Yogatab 3 10" The stainless steel fixture fastens the tablet to the table (there is a nut under the table) and also allows the tablet to rest on a custom angle to use it when standing. In other cafe I have a very simple and cheap solution made out of special door handle bolt and nuts.

Acer Chromebook R11 - A fully foldable / inexpensive workhorse.  Runs Loyverse as a native application.  Attaches readily to both of my Bluetooth printers. All day battery life.

https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Chromebook-Convertible-Celeron-CB5-132T-C32M/dp/B0161DGXIC

Check it out.