Where better to download Loyverse POS?

Diego
Go to solution Solved by Theodore,

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Thanks for that. I will have to look into this. To get Loyverse on my POS-X T1, I had to manually download it from the chrome browser and install manually. Their app could be the loop hole I need to keep the POS updated to the latest possible version if I can get this app to work on THEIR Android 6.0. Google Play with this hardware always wants to show the POS app as incompatible because of its custom android software so I can never get it from Google Play even though I can get the other two with no problem (Customer Display and Kitchen Display). So I will give this a try later.

Thanks,

Hello Timothy

Loyverse POS App can be installed only on iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet or Android Smartphone.

You can use PC only to enter the Back Office: https://loyverse.com/back-office

If you will use POS-X T1 instead of the usual Tablet or smartphone, you may have some issues with using Loyverse on it. When you will have some issues on POS-X T1, Loyverse team will not be able to help you. So, better ti use usual iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet or Android Smartphone.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:38 PM, Georg said:

Hello Timothy

Loyverse POS App can be installed only on iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet or Android Smartphone.

You can use PC only to enter the Back Office: https://loyverse.com/back-office

If you will use POS-X T1 instead of the usual Tablet or smartphone, you may have some issues with using Loyverse on it. When you will have some issues on POS-X T1, Loyverse team will not be able to help you. So, better ti use usual iPad, iPhone, Android Tablet or Android Smartphone.

I have had no issues other then getting it from google play, in which case I had to go to a third party to download it. It works fine on the system, even prints to the printer just fine. Google Play itself is the problem because they do not recognized the additional programs set up on the system for remote connection, printer settings, and etc. And like I mentioned before, I already spoke with POS-X Customer Service who said they were in talks with Loyverse about this as well to work on solutions. You guys need to understand that not every business is going to work off a tablet or phone only. Your original POS may be free, yes, but that is no reason to not expand it to other system styles so more people can use it as you guys intend it to be used. I can't afford a $1000-$2000 setup just to run Loyverse, so getting my hands on $650 terminal with a printer is the next best thing.

Side note:

I did check out APK Pure, sadly even their app doesn't like the custom software of this terminal and wouldn't allow me to download it from Google Play. But just being able to download the file from their website and install it works for me. Eventually we may invest in a different more up to date versioned system. Another all in one though because we can't fit multiple pieces of hardware where we are also, hence a need to expand your software to other systems.

Just my thoughts towards the repetitive response of what is and isn't acceptable for your program... 😛 Also, the Back Office can be accessed from any system so long as some version of chrome is on that system.